When you need a roofing contractor in Lamont look for a local roofing company that’s fully licensed and insured. You can count on Protec Roofing, Inc for our excellent customer service and high-quality work. We’re family owned and operated, and we strive to finish jobs on time and in budget.
Call us today for more information. Should we miss your call, we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Attention to Detail
We pay close attention to detail on every job to ensure that the work is done right the first time and that the new roofing surface will be completely watertight. Our friendly staff will communicate openly with you throughout the process so that there won’t be any surprises along the way. We hope that you’ll appreciate our:
- Written estimates
- Thorough cleanup
- High-quality products
Our Lamont roofers are highly experienced and ready to handle projects of all sizes. We travel throughout the Greater Bakersfield and Kern County area, so call us today for your appointment. Don’t take chances with your roof; let Protec Roofing, Inc keep it in top condition and ready for almost any kind of weather.
Fair Pricing, Excellent Work, Great Guys. Why can’t everyone do business like this anymore? Cheers to my new roof ridges and my new recommendation for roof work."
"I got a lot of bids for a new roof. I went with this company and am extremely pleased. They kept me informed every step of the way and did a awesome job. I highly recommend them."
"Highly recommend them. Needed to get bids for my bosses, and Jason at Protec was the only one who was able to give me a straight answer, timely bid, and get the job done in the time frame that was needed. Enjoyed working with them. AND... they clean up after themselves... excellent!"
Lamont Roof Repair & Roofing Services
As a certified Lamont Roofing Company, we will evaluate your current roofing system and discuss all of your available options thoroughly with you to find the best option for your budget and needs.
We strive to offer the best service possible, and give your home a lasting, durable, and dependable roof. Our work is done right the first time around. We offer free estimates, and have over 27 years of roofing experience. Our work can be seen all over town on homes and neighborhoods in Kern County. For a free estimate or quote, call today!
- Full Roof Repairs
- New Roof Installations
- Tear off and Roof Replacement
- Roof Restorations
- Storm, Wind, Hail Damage Roof Repair
- Leak Detection Repair & Roof Leak Repair
- Roof Coatings / Silicone Roof Coatings / Elastomeric Roof Coatings
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing & Repair
- Tile Roof Repairs
- Metal Roofing / Metal Roofs / Metal Roof Coatings
- Flat Roofs / Flat Roofing
- Modified Bitumen Low Slope Roofs
- 3 Tab Composition, Dimensional Composition & Repairs
- Roof Cleaning and Maintenance Programs
- Mobile Home Roofing / Mobile Home Roof Repair
Includes the whole roof inspection process, photographs are taken by to document any evidence of areas that are leaking right now, or that are likely to leak in the future. After all photos have been taken and the roof has been fully inspected, the roof inspector puts together a thoroughly written roof inspection report within 24 – 48 hours, that includes photographs, areas that are causing problems, ways to correct these problems, and a proposal package that can help you when you try to buy, sell, finance, or to insure your home.
There are two ways to repair a roof:
The first is a patch job. Let’s say your roof has a leak and you just want an immediate fix—so you watch a few YouTube videos, slap some tar over the problem, and call it a day (or you hire a handyman to do it for you.) In 10-20 minutes the job is done—but these issues remain:
- The root problem has not been taken care of.
- It’s based on guesswork and you’re slapping tar in different places hoping to take care of it.
- Even if you do get it right, it’s only a temporary fix—within a year, the tar will dry up and crack from the elements, and you’re back to square one.
The second way is to have a professional do a full repair job. Even if it costs a little bit more than a quick patch job, this will be a quality and permanent fix, and will outlast the rest of your roof.
- Our objective is to remove the problem area and install new roofing material to ensure you won’t have another leak in that spot again. If the job requires it, we’ll replace flashing and any damaged substrates. Whether we need to tear off the area or not
- So, if you’re looking for a cheap patch job for a temporary quick fix…you’re probably better off hiring a handyman. But if you want a quality, long-lasting repair, call us
Repairing your home's roof is a quick, easy job when you rely on the expert service from the pros at Protec Roofing. We’re committed to using a consultative approach to roofing repair—so you only get the service you need at the best possible price.
Our Quality Guarantee
Our owner is involved in every step of your roofing project from start to finish. No questions go unanswered and no concerns are overlooked. You are not just making an investment into your home or building, you are really making an investment into Kern County, which is why we offer a 100% workmanship, hassle-free guarantee! No other Lamont roofing contractor makes a guarantee like this!